Important information :
- Applicants must have Bangladeshi citizenship.
- Students who passed SSC or equivalent exam for session 2015/2016 and HSC or equivalent for session 2017/2018.
- Students who passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology main/optional subjects can apply only.
- Students who passed SSC exam before session 2015, they will not eligible for application.
- For the general candidates must have minimum CGPA 9.00 total in SSC and HSC or equivalent and minimum CGPA 3.50 in each of SSC and HSC in Bangladesh and Foreign Education Program.
- For the all tribal candidates and non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts need total CGPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. Application is not acceptable if applicants get bellow CGPA 3.00 individually.
- For all of candidates must have CGPA 3.5 in Biology in HSC level.
- The rules are also for foreign students who want to take admission in Private Medical or Dental Colleges.
Online Application Process:
- Apply through the following address: http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd/bds/
- Please know the all instructions carefully before apply Medical (MBBS/BDS) Admission 2016.
- Signature must be 300 X 80 pixels (width X height) and file size will not more than 60 KB.
- Photograph must be colored with 300 X 300 pixels (width X height) and file size will not more than 100 KB.
- Monochrome, Black / White or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
After Complete all of the Information you need to Recheck it Frequently. If you Satisfied about your information now you can Submit it and Its Ready for Print Out. Take a Print Copy to Reserve it for Future Reference and Make the Payment with in 72 Hours.
B. For Foreign students:
1. For Foreign students, Candidates must have passed SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations having Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects and at least GPA 9.00 combined
2. Both Bangladeshi and Foreign students having O-level and A-level or equivalent qualifications have to apply certificate of equivalence issued from the office of the Directorate General of Health Services of the Government of Bangladesh.
Candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent examination in 2014-2015 and HSC or equivalent examination in 2016-2017 are eligible to apply. Candidates passed SSC or equivalent examinations before 2014 are not eligible to apply.
a) Eligible Bangladeshi students will have to appear into a written examination of 100 marks in MCQ format based on the HSC syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General knowledge conducted by the office of the Directorate General of Health Services of Bangladesh. The minimum pass number one student have to carry 40 out of 100.
b) Foreign students are exempted from written admission test.
To Know the BDS admission result for the session 2018-19; Click Here